Our goal at EP Engineering is simple – to create an atmosphere where people can thrive.
This is our greatest passion as a company. And it shows!
From our amazing benefits packages, commissions’ bonuses and paid overtime. To our corporate wellness program, weekly catered lunches for staff and team building activities. And with our sustainability practices and community outreach, EP can easily be considered the best MEP firm to work for in New York City.
Learn more about the amazing atmosphere we have created and continue to build on!
Simply put – we take care of our people. They work hard and deserve it! What makes EP such a great place to work: Our Amazing Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary, Paid Overtime
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Employer Funded HRA Plan, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Aflac
- Commuter Benefit, ZipCar Discount
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off, Paid Overtime, Retirement Plan, Employee Commissions Plan
- Unlimited supply of gourmet teas and coffees, most of which are rainforest certified
- Stocked pantry with healthy snacks, including organic fruits and veggies.
- Free Friday Lunches – catered from healthy & natural local restaurants
- 20% off Tuesday lunches – again, catered from healthy & natural local restaurants, any employee participating in these food orders has 20% of their bill paid for by the company
- Monthly Company Events – Team Building Outings, Happy Hours, and more!
- Health & Wellness – seminars on nutrition and even massages!
- Wellness Reimbursement – for gym memberships, yoga and fitness classes or even a relaxing massage!
- Weekly Smoothies – We incorporate organic fruits and veggies in various weekly smoothies.
“There’s a calm and supportive atmosphere and friendly interactions among coworkers.”
– Erin Martinez, Marketing & Events Coordinator
“I believe the flexibility to have a work/life balance is extremely important; this is certainly a contributing factor that makes EP the best place to work. The goal is to do the best job possible for the client and the company and you can accomplish this best when you are a happy employee.”
– Diana Diaz, Office and Marketing Manager
“I love the youthful and collaborative culture that exists at EP Engineering. The connection everyone seems to have with their work is quite inspiring. “
– Chris Fiskaa, Associate Principal