Manhattan Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group has just completed renovation for their new 8,000 square foot state-of-the-art medical facility on 57th Street.
Dedicated to providing patients with personalized comprehensive orthopedic and rehabilitation care, the new office includes a large physical therapy area, private treatment room, expansive x-ray system and (14) exam rooms. EP designed all new MEP systems for the space.
- Provide state of the art cooling system within limited ceiling space.
- Minimize infrastructure and energy use required for conditioning large amounts of outside air.
- Achieve code compliant fire protection layout without the mess of sprinkler piping running everywhere.
- VRF system was utilized to minimize space required for condenser plant on exterior platform in addition to allowing for much smaller air handlers within the space.
- ERV (energy recovery ventilator) was designed to handle all ventilation requirements for outside air and toilet exhaust and to allow for pre-conditioning of all outside air to avoid need for heating or cooling.
- Sprinkler layout was meticulously coordinated with architecture, using extended coverage sidewall heads to minimize exposed piping.
57 W 57th Street New York, NY 10019