EP Engineering teamed up with CSDA Design Group on the design of the newest location for managed office space solutions provider, Select Office Suites. Known for providing cost-effective and turnkey office solutions, SOS has become a leader in the industry. EP provided full MEP design services for two full floor fit-outs, totaling 37,000 square feet, which included private office spaces, conference rooms, team rooms and lounge areas. EP worked closely with the client and architect to ensure that the engineering design integrated the flexibility that is synonymous with the Select Office Suites brand.
- Coordinate the location of equipment and routing of ductwork and piping to ensure maximum ceiling heights were maintained.
- Implementing zone level control while still allowing the owner to centrally maintain and remotely monitor the HVAC system.
- Working within the confines of a tight construction schedule.
- Duct routing was carefully coordinated with the sprinkler and lighting layouts to keep a majority of the ductwork above the corridors and allow for the maximum ceiling height in tenant areas.
- A centralized control system was designed to allow for monitoring and adjustment of the Variable Air Volume boxes and supplemental units on the floor.
- With web functionality, the system also allows for remote access from anywhere with an internet connection.
90 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004